10/29/10

Here comes the Bride...

Nana found this gorgeous dress for Elise to wear at a yard sale to use for dress up and as one of her costumes during all the Fall Festival Parties at Preschool and Halloween. Elise was pretty excited to be "getting married" and took it very serious. When I first put on her dress for her Preschool Party on Monday - she told me that one of her buddies K was going to be her Prince. I thought he may be dressed like Spiderman, so I tried to warn Elise about K's costume, just to prevent her from being disappointed once we got to school. When I told her, Elise was sitting in a chair, so she props her chin on her little hand and looks up at me and says, "You mean K doesn't WANT to be my prince?" Such drama for a 3 year old.... :)

However, she had picked out two princes by the end of the day. She asked another friend of hers on the way into school to be her Prince, but since K ended up not dressing like Spiderman that day - she also decided he was her Prince too. I tried to tell her she could only pick one Prince to marry, but she insisted on having two.... (we'll tackle that battle at a later date.....)

On Friday we visited Daddy at work and then the Fayetteville Square for trick or treating.






No comments:

Post a Comment