10/27/09

Big Girl Bed

We have officially upgraded from a toddler bed. I had been searching for a solution to make the most of the space in her bedroom, and I stubbled across this bed.

We just put this bed together last night - so please do not look at her room decor, which I'm still arranging...





She decided her toy puppy needed to slide too.

I have enough room for her toy box, which doubles as a play table, and her toddler mattress under the loft bed. The loft bed will be more for play and housing stuffed toys, pillows, etc., until she gets older.



Her tent will velcrow shut, so she is trying to hold one of our cats hostage....

Who, me? Trying to look innocent....

Playing hide and seek, by hiding under her slide.


2 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I can see her sliding down that slide all night long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great!!! We put all of the boys in one room this summer and turned the nursery into a play room. I asked the boys who else in the world has an indoor slide...dun, dun, dun...The Pinkertons. We thought we were so cool. :-D I'm gonna show the boys. They'll think you guys are so cool too!!!!

    ReplyDelete