5/12/09

Family Picture

On Mother's Day, we took Baby Dedication family photos for the First Baptist Church of Springdale. We had a total of 24 babies being dedicated! :) Yeah!

When I thought the family photos were done, I retrieved Elise from her Sunday school class to try to capture a quick family photo. (Matt set the camera and handed it to one of our friends to take the picture.)



However, right before we tried to do our family pics, there was another family Matt was capturing images of when I brought Elise outside... so I immediately grab my 'toys/attention getters" to help Matt get the best look/smiles from the family. Well, Elise ALSO becomes the photographer assistant - grabbing other items and putting them over her head and squeaking them or shaking the shiny pompom. In fact, she was much more interested in doing that for me and Matt than actually being in the picture.... hmm... wonder where she gets that from... :)

1 comment: