3/20/09

Dr. Daddy & I-cream

Elise LOVES Ice Cream and Popsicles. Mommy and Daddy both gives out popsicles, but it seems that Daddy is the one that has been dipping out Elise's ice cream. Today it was so cute - as soon as Daddy came home, she runs over to the freezer and starts saying "I-cream, I-cream". Daddy and I start discussing if we think she has had enough dinner (that she had been eating before Daddy came home). Well, the next thing we know she has wiggled and grinned herself down to Daddy's shoes and proceeds to kiss his shoes to coax him into giving her ice cream. Where she learned that - I have no idea! She also already has the squinted eyes/adorable smile - while saying "pweeeeease" down as well. In fact, it's REALLY hard to say 'no' when she does that...

[Dr. Daddy]
As I was about to start Elise's bedtime routine, I asked for Matt to look at a place on my side where I had an insect bite to make sure it wasn't getting infected. So I layed down so Matt could look at it with a flashlight (since Elise's room was dim lit). After Matt inspected my side, Elise layed down next to me and lifted her shirt so Daddy could inspect her imaginary boo boo as well. He took the flashlight and pretended to look at her like he had me, and then he told her she was fine. He started to get up - but she immediately said "again". Meaning she wanted to play doctor/patient one more time. We may started a new game...

1 comment: