2/27/09

This just doesn't seem right...

First, I need to preface the following images with the fact that Elise LOVES Veggie Tales so much that we watch at least one episode a day (usually much more). She loves to dance to their silly songs, and at night we have to gather all the Veggie Tales books in our chair before bedtime to read while we "rawwk" in the rocking chair. ["Rawwk" is how she asks for me to rock her in the rocking chair.]

Okay.. so, I noticed Elise "cooking" in her kitchen, so I went over to see what she was cooking, and this is what I found. I know these are "veggies", but this just doesn't seem quite right... :)

The next time I looked - she had them in her cups ready to serve.


[what to do, what to do...] :)

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from the Silvey's blog. Crazy! It's funny to see what they are doing that is the same even though they aren't sisters...are they sisters?

    ReplyDelete